Cold Rock Management Pty Ltd ACN 078 334 326 (“CRM”) takes privacy very seriously and no information will be given out to any third party.
COLD ROCK ONLINE CAKE ORDERING PLATFORM
- CRM operates an ordering platform (“OOP”) for a predetermined and customisable range of Cold Rock Ice Cream Cakes (“CRICC”) on behalf of individual Cold Rock stores (“CRStore”).
- Customers may use the OOP to place orders and to customise CRICC with a CRStore.
- At the time of ordering the customers must choose the date, the time and the CRStore for the collection of their CRICC order.
- All CRICC have 2 layers of ice cream and 2 Mix Ins per layer.
- While there is recommended ice cream flavour and Mix Ins for each layer, these can be modified from a range available at the CRStore. The range at the CRStore will be listed on the OOP. Not all Cold Rock stores offer the same options for customisation.
- As all CRICC’s are hand-made, therefore the CRStore requires a minimum 48 ‘store trading hours’ for preparation and manufacture of the order.
- CRICC ordered must be paid for by Visa or Mastercard credit card (no EFTPOS) at the time of the order.
- All CRICC orders will incur a $1.50 admin fee.
- CRM and CRStore do not offer delivery of CRICC.
- All CRICC ordered using the OOP must be collected from the selected CRStore within 12 hours of the nominated collection time.
- Customers wishing to cancel their order more than 48 hours prior to collection, they must contact their selected CRStore who will issue a credit voucher.
- Customers wishing to cancel their order less than 48 hours prior to collection, must contact their selected CRStore who will at their sole discretion, review the request.
- Collected CRICC may only be returned to the CRStore if:
- the CRICC is not the CRICC ordered; and
- the CRICC has not been consumed; and
- proof of purchase (receipt) is provided.
- All returns or cancellations will be given in the form agreed to by the individual CRStore, which may be a credit to the credit card; or a credit voucher; or in very rear occasions, cash.
- Any compensation will be limited to the cost of the CRICC only.
- Although every care is taken, CRM and the CRStore will not be held liable for any lost, missing, incomplete, late, or erroneous CRICC orders received as part of the Online Order, nor any consequences as a result of transportation of a frozen product. (EG leaving the CRICC in a car).
- For other bespoke Cold Rock Cakes, shapes, flavours, Mix Ins, and sizes contact the individual CRStore directly.
STORE TRADING HRS
CRStores trading hours are listed on the Cold Rock Website. CRM and CRStores may, at their sole discretion, set the trading hours on any given day at each individual CRStore. Trading hours are subject to change and CRM may change, activate or deactivate the OPP at any time for any CRStore.
The copyright in the content contained in this website belongs to CRM. All rights are reserved and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission from CRM. The content on this website may not be used for commercial purposes.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify Cold Rock are proprietary marks of CRM.
No website may be linked to this website without prior written consent by CRM.
At any time, you can unsubscribe by either clicking on the “unsubscribe link” on any e-mail received or by sending an email requesting to be unsubscribed to . If you do unsubscribe, you will not receive any further offers or communication from CRM.
While CRM makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about the Cold Rock system on this site, you should not assume that all the information provided is always up to date. Nor that this site contains all the relevant information about CRM or any of its franchisees. If you are making any investment decision, we strongly recommend you seek third party advice.
• GENERAL TERMS
By using or registering for participation in the Cold Rock Rockstar Rewards Loyalty Programme (RRP), you consent to these terms & conditions.The manager of the RRP is Cold Rock Management Pty Ltd CAN 078 334 326 (CRM).
To become a member of the RRP, to enjoy the benefits and to earn Rockstar Reward Dollars (RR$), you are required to create a Rockstar Rewards account. To create a Rockstar Rewards account, you need to download the free Rockstar Rewards app from either the App Store or Google Play and follow the prompts to register your details. The link to download the Rockstar Rewards app can be found at https://coldrock.com.au/rockstar-rewards/
By joining the RRP as a member, you consent to receiving marketing material from CRM in various electronic forms.
Only one RRP account is permitted per person, per email address, per phone number.
CRM, at its sole discretion, may refuse the use to a member of the RRP on suspicion of unauthorised, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful use of their membership. Where this occurs, the account and will be cancelled and any accrued RR$ will be forfeited.
No fees are charged by CRM for the issue, registration, activation or use of the RRP.
CRM reserves its right To change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
• EARNING ROCKSTAR REWARD DOLLARS
RR$ are earned from the purchase, by way of any tender including Cold Rock Gift Cards, of full priced products at all participating Cold Rock stores.
RR$ are not awarded on the purchase of Cold Rock Gift Cards.
To earn RR$, simply present your unique membership number (either on the Cold Rock App, or via phone number, name, email, or just quoting the number) during payment of purchases.
RR$ cannot be purchased and must be earned.
RR$ are not legal tender and can only be used at participating Cold Rock stores. They are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
As of 1 September 2021, each full AU dollar purchase made in a single transaction at a participating Cold Rock store, earns one RR$. Each RR$ converts to AU$0.05c.
• REDEEMING ROCKSTAR REWARD DOLLARS
There is no minimum amount required to redeem RR$. However, a member can only redeem RR$ earnt on their following visit.
RR$ can be redeemed for any full priced product/s at any participating Cold Rock store.
• FORGOT PASSWORD
In the case of forgotten passwords, RRP members need to select “sign in” at https://order.coldrock.com.au/, then select “forgot my password” and follow the prompts.
An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address linked with the member’s account. Select “Update Password” and follow the prompts to reset the password.
CRM will not be held responsible for any RR$ that are lost in the transfer.
CRM assumes no liability for lost or stolen accounts
• PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS
RR$ cannot be earned in conjunction with any other Cold Rock promotion, discount or offer. Nor can RR$ be earnt via delivery partner platforms.
On occasions, CRM will run promotions exclusive for RRP members, and these promotions may be subject to further terms and conditions.
To be eligible for the RRP Member Birthday Offers, members must have been a member and have their birthday and details registered for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the date of birth.
• COMPLAINTS HANDLING
While reasonable effort will be made by Cold Rock stores in earning and redeeming RR$, CRM takes no responsibility for errors associated with this.
CRM may correct the amount of RR$ earned if, acting reasonably, it believes a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
Any complaints or queries should be directed to CRM.
• THE ‘OLD’ CRM LOYALTY CARD
From 1 September 2021, Cold Rock stores will no longer issue the ‘buy 10 get 1 free stamped’ loyalty cards (BOGOFLC).
All BOGOFLC will be honoured until 31st March, 2022, after which Cold Rock stores will no longer accept them.
Terms and Conditions as of 1 September 2021